EFFECTIVE DATE: JANUARY 02, 2019
Evolution of Sports, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.eos.coach website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
PLAIN ENGLISH EXPLANATION ON WHO SEES WHAT ON THE DASHBOARD
- Who sees your career coaching notes and assignments? You, your career coach, your mentor and the EOS team have full access to your career coaching notes and assignments. Your career coach and mentor will most likely access your information regularly to make sure they are up to date on the work you’re doing so they are best informed to help you. The EOS team primarily has access to make sure the dashboard is working. There may be one-off instances where the EOS team reviews your notes and assignments if something were to happen with your career coach and/or mentor but we expect this to be very infrequent.
- Who doesn’t see your career coaching notes and assignments? Members of your league office have access to the dashboard to see the overall progress of all athletes in the program. However, they DO NOT have access to the contents of your individual career coaching assignments. What they can see is the status of assignments, i.e. when they were assigned, when they are due, and whether or not each assignment has been completed. Your league office can also see how many career coaching sessions you have completed and the dates for each session.
- What should I do if I want to limit who sees my information on the dashboard? Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to figure out a solution that works for everyone.
- How else do you use my information? We use generalized statistics on the overall program in the marketing of the EOS platform. An example of this would be saying we have 100 athletes who have collectively completed 300 hours of career coaching and 450 homework assignments.
- Sometimes, we will reach out to you to get your feedback on the program. We will always get your permission before using your name in any EOS materials.
- Service: Service is the www.eos.coach website operated by Evolution of Sports, Inc. (“EOS”) and any other dashboards, portals, etc. provided by EOS
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
- While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by contacting us.
- Usage Data
- We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking & Cookies Data
- Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
- You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
- Evolution of Sports, Inc. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
TRANSFER OF DATA
- Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
- If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
- Disclosure of Data
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement
- Under certain circumstances, Evolution of Sports, Inc. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Evolution of Sports, Inc. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Evolution of Sports, Inc.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
- The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
- We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
- You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
- These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone number: (302) 990 – TEAM (8326)
- By mail: 8 W 126th Street, 3rd floor, New York, NY 10027